ChoujiRO ::HOMEHomeCalendarGallerySearchMemberlistUsergroupsChat AreaRegisterLog inFAQ

Share | 
 

 The Standing Cucumber

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Jeet Kune Do
Forum Master
Forum Master
avatar

Posts : 157
Join date : 2009-05-11
Age : 27

PostSubject: The Standing Cucumber   28.05.09 3:10

Fucking LOL!

Spoiler:
 
lol!

_________________
I am J
and this is my dragon...
pet my long thick dragon.... lol


Back to top Go down
View user profile http://choujiro.forumotion.com
bryan1207
genin
genin
avatar

Posts : 78
Join date : 2009-05-26
Age : 28

PostSubject: Re: The Standing Cucumber   29.05.09 6:38

WTF! I wish a can eat that too, but not to long. Very Happy Very Happy lol!
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.bryan1207.dragonadopters.com/dragon_119023
Jeet Kune Do
Forum Master
Forum Master
avatar

Posts : 157
Join date : 2009-05-11
Age : 27

PostSubject: Re: The Standing Cucumber   29.05.09 22:25

bryan1207 wrote:
WTF! I wish a can eat that too, but not to long. Very Happy Very Happy lol!

yuck! your going to eat the cucumber stuck in his ass?? gross No

_________________
I am J
and this is my dragon...
pet my long thick dragon.... lol


Back to top Go down
View user profile http://choujiro.forumotion.com
bryan1207
genin
genin
avatar

Posts : 78
Join date : 2009-05-26
Age : 28

PostSubject: Re: The Standing Cucumber   30.05.09 1:00

Jeet Kune Do wrote:
bryan1207 wrote:
WTF! I wish a can eat that too, but not to long. Very Happy Very Happy lol!

yuck! your going to eat the cucumber stuck in his ass?? gross No

no no no no! Iwwwwwwwwww!
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.bryan1207.dragonadopters.com/dragon_119023
Jeet Kune Do
Forum Master
Forum Master
avatar

Posts : 157
Join date : 2009-05-11
Age : 27

PostSubject: Re: The Standing Cucumber   30.05.09 1:07

bryan1207 wrote:
Jeet Kune Do wrote:
bryan1207 wrote:
WTF! I wish a can eat that too, but not to long. Very Happy Very Happy lol!

yuck! your going to eat the cucumber stuck in his ass?? gross No

no no no no! Iwwwwwwwwww!

lol, you said you want to eat it? ahahaahha.... yummy cucumber....
Spoiler:
 

_________________
I am J
and this is my dragon...
pet my long thick dragon.... lol


Back to top Go down
View user profile http://choujiro.forumotion.com
bryan1207
genin
genin
avatar

Posts : 78
Join date : 2009-05-26
Age : 28

PostSubject: Re: The Standing Cucumber   31.05.09 13:04

just to eat only. WTF don't like to eat that from his ass. yuck!!!!! No No No
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.bryan1207.dragonadopters.com/dragon_119023
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: The Standing Cucumber   

Back to top Go down
 
The Standing Cucumber
Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: General :: Random Area-
Jump to: