Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

ChoujiRO ::HOMEHomeGallerySearchLatest imagesChat AreaRegisterLog in

VOTE for your favourite High Wizard

Go down 
+2
J a N ™
MR. D
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Who's your favourite High Wizard?
Spell Caster
VOTE for your favourite High Wizard - Page 2 Empty44%VOTE for your favourite High Wizard - Page 2 Empty
 44% [ 4 ]
Poring Lover
VOTE for your favourite High Wizard - Page 2 Empty33%VOTE for your favourite High Wizard - Page 2 Empty
 33% [ 3 ]
PolkaDots
VOTE for your favourite High Wizard - Page 2 Empty0%VOTE for your favourite High Wizard - Page 2 Empty
 0% [ 0 ]
B a d b o y z
VOTE for your favourite High Wizard - Page 2 Empty11%VOTE for your favourite High Wizard - Page 2 Empty
 11% [ 1 ]
Mia Fast Cast
VOTE for your favourite High Wizard - Page 2 Empty11%VOTE for your favourite High Wizard - Page 2 Empty
 11% [ 1 ]
Manuel
VOTE for your favourite High Wizard - Page 2 Empty0%VOTE for your favourite High Wizard - Page 2 Empty
 0% [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 9

AuthorMessage
bucks
academy student
academy student
bucks

VOTE for your favourite High Wizard - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: VOTE for your favourite High Wizard   VOTE for your favourite High Wizard - Page 2 Empty19.05.09 5:50

J a N ™ wrote:

so what do you want to say???

so you saying that we're poor/beggar and we cant afford to donate???

huh??

itz okay play without daonating and only helping GM to improve his SERVER,,, THAN STEALING SOME MONEY to donate and to have some rare items....

i just saying my part dont me agressive!!!!

F*CK!!!

WTF!!!

lol! lol! lol!
Nonsense
Stick to topic
Back to top Go down
Defiance_Roflcopter
academy student
academy student
Defiance_Roflcopter

VOTE for your favourite High Wizard - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: VOTE for your favourite High Wizard   VOTE for your favourite High Wizard - Page 2 Empty19.05.09 7:17

J a N ™ wrote:

so what do you want to say???

so you saying that we're poor/beggar and we cant afford to donate???

huh??

itz okay play without daonating and only helping GM to improve his SERVER,,, THAN STEALING SOME MONEY to donate and to have some rare items....

i just saying my part dont me agressive!!!!

F*CK!!!

WTF!!!

lol! lol! lol!

And you're assuming now the donors are stealing money to donate?

Ummm I never mentioned anything poor or beggar. You did. I said people who cannot afford to donate. You assumed too far. Seems like your English teacher failes hard to teach you comprehension. Congratulations, you did it. You can't donate, you don't pawn PVP, you don't own WoE, you cannot comprehend simple english comments, then what good are you?
Back to top Go down

VOTE for your favourite High Wizard
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2