Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

ChoujiRO ::HOMEHomeGallerySearchLatest imagesChat AreaRegisterLog in

CLANNAD

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Jeet Kune Do
Forum Master
Forum Master
Jeet Kune Do

CLANNAD Empty
PostSubject: CLANNAD   CLANNAD Empty05.06.09 2:38

Lately i've been watching クラナド CLANNAD (i wonder why it took me a long time to discover this good anime)... and i realized that i should share it to the forums....^^ this anime has some interesting twists... haha...^^

CLANNAD Clannad-op-ed

PLOT:
Tomoya Okazaki is a third year high school student resentful of his life. His mother passed away from a car accident when he was younger, causing his father to resort to alcohol and gambling. This results in fights between the two until Tomoya's shoulder is injured in a fight. Since then, Tomoya has had distant relationships with his father, causing him to become a delinquent over time. While on a walk to school, he meets a strange girl named Nagisa Furukawa who is a year older, but is repeating due to illness. Due to this, she is often alone as most of her friends have moved on. The two begin hanging out and slowly, as time goes by, Tomoya finds his life shifting in a new direction.

FOR MORE INFORMATION:
CLANNAD wiki
You can watch it here:
Clannad

MORE ANIME THINGS WILL BE POSTED AT "THE ROOM"
Back to top Go down
https://choujiro.forumotion.com
ems21
academy student
academy student
ems21

CLANNAD Empty
PostSubject: Re: CLANNAD   CLANNAD Empty12.06.09 11:31

I've watched the first episode...And the story looks interesting lol!
Back to top Go down

CLANNAD
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: ChoujiRO :: Announcements!-
Jump to: